Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Run for the Roses { tea party crown }

It has become a tradition to give our mother a hand made, theme related crown at our annual mother ~ daughter tea party and this year was no exception.  
She was presented with a crown of hand folded red paper Roses. Although I forgot to count the total number of roses I attached, my guesstimate is about 40.  

This fun theme gave me lots of opportunities to make all types of 
roses and as usual I had more ideas than time. However, Miss E and 
Mr. Wonderful chipped in behind the scenes and helped me with my to do list, which was very much appreciated, and by tea time the Southern Belles had arrived and we enjoyed a fun afternoon together.

To find out more about this tea party you can use the links below:

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. The crown is proudly displayed with all the others in her castle.
    - The Queen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...