Saturday, April 19, 2014

white chocolate ~ peanut butter TRUFFLES

You may remember these Truffles from a couple weeks ago. I mentioned them in the GOLF Birthday parTEE post and they were pictured in the corner of one of the photos that featured the TEE BOX Cupcakes.  Since I had a few extra pictures of the WC~PB Truffles I thought it would be fun to post them as well. 
Instead of using dark chocolate for my peanut butter Truffles I decided to dip them in white chocolate so they would resemble golf balls for our GOLF Birthday parTEE. They turned out just the way I hoped they would however I ran short on time and didn't end up using them as I had originally intended so served them in a pretty bowl instead. 

Have a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...