Wednesday, April 2, 2014

......50 and Fabulous! ~ Tropical Birthday Party...... .................... { sign, table, menu } ............................

Here are a few more photos of our 
50 and Fabulous ~ Tropical Birthday Party.
The pineapple sign {above}, the tags on the chocolates & champagne PINEAPPLE centerpiece and the medallion on the CROWN {below} I  made using the words from the napkins and then added the pineapple graphic behind the words to tie it to our tropical theme. 
Once we had our theme it was easy to put together the menu for our mid~ afternoon meal.
For dessert I made a Chocolate Cake and Tropical Cupcakes for the guests and a special order of 
Apple Dumplings 
for the 
Birthday Girl.

Aloha!

7 comments:

  1. And a fine menu it was! Tasty as well as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I loved the salad you brought. It was so good and perfect for our Tropical party!

      Delete
  2. Jennifer...my birthday is Aug2 and I will be 82! I think I need a Grand Surprise!!! You are still the most amazing lady I know!!!! Love you forever sweetheart! Jenny Latta Slorah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to plan a party for you! Wish you lived closer. I think the Grand Surprise is your age ! :)

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness :) I hit the 8 instead of the 6!!!!!! The joke is on me...I really look good for 82 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I lived in Spokane I attend The Farm Chicks events for years when they had them on their little farm...so precious and I was able to purchase some priceless antiques for our home. Loved reading your interview. Serena is a sweet Farm Chick indeed. :) You are just a sweet "chick a dee"...Happy Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...