Saturday, April 12, 2014

GOLF Birthday parTEE

Last weekend we celebrated another special birthday. 
The plans for this birthday celebration started out as our traditional birthday dinner and then somehow morphed into a fun little 
GOLF themed mini party
  { Funny how that happens! }
The chocolate 
TEE BOX cupcakes 
are filled with vanilla cream and 
topped with powdered donut holes { golf balls }
placed on top of golf tees.
I made Mexican Wedding Cookies which I stacked on top of 
crushed graham crackers for the 
Sand Trap.
I also placed a "golf ball" cookie on the 
HOLE IN ONE Oreo Cheesecake 
and made a couple flags using the birthday boys age as the hole numbers.

I made white chocolate peanut butter 
GOLF BALL Truffles
{lower right corner}
but didn't end up using them as I had originally intended
since I ran short on time 
so I served them in a pretty bowl instead.

And a BIRTHDAY chalkboard 
which has recently replaced the birthday posters I made every year.

Golf is a game in which you 
yell 'fore', shoot six, 
and write down five.
Paul Harvey

Have an amazing Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. You really pulled out all the stops and thought of everything! Loved the little "detail" with the O and X (golf ball and tees) on the chalkboard. A special party for a special son.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...