Friday, March 28, 2014

more....50 and Fabulous! ~ Tropical Birthday Party ....................{ DIY Birthday CROWN }....................

I thought the Birthday Girl needed a special CROWN to wear for her BIG "FIVE~O" party so I made her one that coordinated with our theme. I used the same gold glitter paper I used for the pillow box and tags on the chocolates & champagne PINEAPPLE centerpiece and used the words from the napkin to make my graphic for the medallion. I also used the graphic on the tag and to make a sign which I will post this weekend.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I've been behind on my reading, as you can tell. Glad I'm now caught up, because your photos are wonderful and show off the beautiful cupcakes, chocolate & champagne pineapple and crown beautifully. Everything was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...