Saturday, March 15, 2014

a couple more projects from February { a hundred hearts...quilt & printable }

 It is hard to believe it is the middle of March already! The last couple weeks I have been focused on party planning { more on that later } and spring projects but I am also still working on this fun Heart Quilt that I started in February. It takes 89 heart squares for the top so I have been sewing squares whenever I have a little free time. Since I love the quote I used on my Heart Pillow I decided to add an extra 11 heart squares to the back of the quilt so that I end up with 
a hundred HEARTS 
for my little quilt. 
♥ ♥ ♥
I also had fun with my paper hearts last month and thought I would post this printable I made from one of the pictures I took. These simple hearts are made with scraps of decorative glitter paper that I cut into strips, folded in the middle and then glued together on the ends. I used my hearts as vase filler, a banner, and a wreath and also made this printable with one of my photos which I reduced to a 5x7 and framed.

For Heart Quilt instructions go here.

Have a Wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Your valentine quilt is going to be adorable!! The paper strip hearts are beautiful. I love your idea to "record" them on film and then frame the photo! Clever, clever......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...