Saturday, March 1, 2014

Banana ~ Sour Cream Coffee Cake

To my surprise not everyone loves banana bread the way our family does and I discovered that there are those among us that do not have an alternative recipe for those extra ripe bananas...UNTIL NOW
I served this wonderful Banana ~ Sour Cream Coffee Cake a few Saturdays ago to some extra special guests and had no idea it might become the new go~to recipe for their over ripe bananas.  If having second servings was any indication of how much they liked this coffee cake then I am sure they will be buying extra bananas from now on.
I hope you enjoy this 
Banana~Sour Cream Coffee Cake 
as much as we do.

Happy 1st Day of MARCH!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this cake!!! -Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've printed your recipe and will look for ripe bananas the next time I'm at the store!!! I can hardly wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...