Saturday, July 6, 2013

GRAD party food {wrap~up}

The past month has been full of celebrating which has put me behind on my posts as you can tell. We have had graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, holidays and BBQ's all within the last several weeks so in my effort to catch up here are a few more pictures from our GRAD Party back in June. 

I always start with the same basic menu for each Grad Party and then depending on the preferences of our graduate I customize it with a few changes which could be substitutions, additions or both. These were some of the new items on our menu this year. 

For more GRAD Party ideas:
desserts go here
invitations go here
party favors go here & here
decorations go here

Have a GREAT Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Your bruschetta is a favorite of mine. DEEEEElicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...