Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Grad Cupcakes & Cookies

Chocolate Cupcakes
with
Buttercream Frosting
Chocolate Cupcakes 
with 
Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
Frosted Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Lots of cupcakes and cookies for the Grad Party!

I got the idea for the cute little grad caps from a magazine article published in a 1998 Family Fun magazine. I had been saving this magazine page in my idea file for years and finally made the peanut butter cup grad caps which I used as toppers on the cupcakes.  I did make a couple of small changes however.  Instead of  making the tassels as shown for the caps I used frosting for the buttons on top and I used a mold to make solid chocolate squares rather than chocolate covered graham crackers.

I will be posting more fun GRAD Party details tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Just sooooo cute......and deliciously cute. yum yum yum......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...