Monday, April 22, 2013

Monkey {birthday} Cake

birthdays ∗ baking ∗ prom planning
What a fun weekend!!
Saturday we had another birthday dinner, this time for our oldest son and his wife who both have birthdays in April. For dessert I couldn't decide between Monkey Cake/Cupcakes {she loves monkeys} or Apple Dumplings {he loves apple dumplings} so I made both. 
flower details
his and hers monkey cupcakes
These are the extra cupcakes decorated with the leftover frosting. 
Since I made the cake, cupcakes, apple dumplings and special birthday dinner all on Saturday I only had time to make the two {his and hers} monkey cupcakes so this was a quick way to frost the the rest of the cupcakes.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest little monkey faces!! I'm sure the birthday honorees were very pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...