Saturday, April 13, 2013

little wallet & tissue pocket {OSU}

 
Yesterday I worked on a couple of quick sewing projects.

I had some extra OSU fabric which I used to make another fun
and a matching
to go with it!

Go BEAVS!

To see more 
little wallets go here 
tissue pockets go here

● ● ●


from my list of one thousand gifts

:: the noisy little frog who is living by our pond :: waking to the sound of birds singing :: 
:: watching birds pull worms from the yard ::
:: long time friends and new friends :: cousins :: 
:: birthday celebrations :: old photos :: 
:: the smell of daphne next to the porch :: pink tulips ::

Have a fabulous Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! They look great. I'll take one of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you sewing again!! Even I got a little sewing done yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...