Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"My Favorite Things" tea party treats


These were
 a few of our favorite treats 
at 
our mother/daughter tea!

The smörgåstårta {Swedish sandwich cake} was a new addition to our tea party menu. It was very fun to make and tasted great. I made mine with three layers of homemade bread that I baked in round loaves. My fillings were sliced ham and smoked turkey with two different cream cheese spreads. 

To see more of "My Favorite Things" tea party
go here for party details
here for hydrangea cupcakes
and
here & here for invites

I continued my tea party tradition of making  a theme related
"Crown"
for our guest of honor which I will be posting tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Yummy, yummy! The sandwich cake is amazing. I've never heard of such a thing and I'm Swedish!!!! Wonderful addition to the menu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...