Thursday, May 24, 2012

tea party CROWN

It has become a tradition to give a theme related tea party crown to our guest of honor
~our Mother~
at our special mother/daughter events and this year was no exception.  

I made this crown with cotton lace and silk flowers with rhinestone buttons. I painted it Champagne Gold to match the brown paper and burlap I used on the table and for the invitations. I also like to make the crowns adjustable for a custom fit.

To see more of
"My Favorite Things" 
tea party
go here for party details
here for tea party food
here for hydrangea cupcakes
and
 here and here for invites.



3 comments:

  1. This crown is definitely a favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw what a fantastic crown. found you via the blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, my daughter would love this! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...