Monday, November 8, 2021

Halloween Wrap Up: book page Ghost Garland

Where does the time go?  The last couple weeks flew by due to a fun and busy schedule which included just enough time for a couple of quick and easy crafts which I could not resist sharing. 
These little ghosts were fun to make and made a sweet garland to hang on one of my small chalkboards.  
To get started I sketched a small ghost on scrap paper and then traced my template on old book pages. I used a paper punch for the eyes and tried to vary the position of each pair. 
Mini wooden clothes pins were perfect for hanging them on some cotton cooking twine and gave them a little weight which was needed for swagging. 
The Ghost Garland was finished in no time, as was a Pumpkin Project which I will be back to share soon. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...