Tuesday, November 23, 2021

LINDOR Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes sprinkled with English toffee bits

It doesn’t get much better than that! 
These were cupcakes that I made to take to a Mom’s Group dinner recently. My original plan was to sprinkle the tops of the frosted chocolate cupcakes with Heath English toffee bits but as they were baking I remembered I had some wonderful Lindt LINDOR Chocolate truffles and thought those might make great cupcake toppers instead.
It was hard to decide which topping I liked better so instead of choosing I went ahead and used them both.
Needless to say, it was the right choice. 
There were no leftover cupcakes to bring home so I would say they were a hit! Especially since there were only five of us at dinner. There are, however, a few more chocolate truffles to enjoy so it was a success all around. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...