Saturday, October 16, 2021

DIY Holiday Door Tags ~ HALLOWEEN

This is a project that should have been done a few weeks ago however I am slow and the idea did not occur to me until this week. 
To get started I needed some wood tags but I did not have time to run out to look for some so I asked Mr. Wonderful if he might have some spare boards that might work and that he would be willing to use for my little project. He did! All he needed was a template so I grabbed a piece of paper and folded it in the size and shape I wanted and gave it to him. Pretty basic but it was quick and it worked.
The tags were cut and delivered a short time later so then it was my turn to take over and figure out how to decorate them.
The first thing to do was come up with some designs and then decide how many to make and finally, choose the colors. Thankfully I had some orange, black and white paint so I could get started on some Halloween tags first since it was now fish or cut bait time. Better late than never though. 
My sister and her husband made me this cute sign post for my birthday several months ago and it is just perfect for my new Halloween Door Tags. Only a couple weeks though until I will need to paint some new Door Tags for Thanksgiving and then Christmas. Oh what fun!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...