Friday, October 22, 2021

Care Package #2

A couple weeks ago while I was working on a Chemo Care Package for our friends daughter it occurred to me that her brother, who is younger, might enjoy receiving a little something as well. 
So, while I was at it, I made him a couple “seat belt pillows”. That is what I am calling them anyway, and he can use them in the car if he wants to, just like his older sister does to protect her chemo port, or he can use them for whatever his heart desires. They are made just like the Chemo Port Pillows but this time I used several sports themed fabrics instead. To make his Care Package a bit more fun I tucked in a small football that he could throw around with his friends. Mr. Wonderful suggested I make a batch of chocolate chip cookies so that we could tuck a few of those in for him as well. Once they were cool we packaged them up and the Sibling Care Package was ready to go.
On our way out the door I grabbed a big bag of homemade Caramel Corn for the family and then we headed over to make our deliveries. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...