Monday, October 11, 2021

Black & White Pumpkins

It is Pumpkin season and my collection has grown. 
These cute pumpkins were sewn together and stuff by my mom however she got busy with other projects so I gladly offered to finish them. There was really not much left to do except add the stems. The directions called for felt which thankfully I had on hand so I cut, rolled and stitched those in the center of each pumpkin. Next I cut each stem at an angle and made each a different length. The last step, and maybe the most fun, was giving them a little bling! Some ribbon and trim was just what they needed for some extra Pumpkin Pizzazz. 
If I can find some sort black leaves that I think will work I will add a few of those too however they are pretty cute just they way they are! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...