Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Over The Hill party favors

This month Mr. Wonderful and Miss E planned and executed a wonderful backyard 60th Birthday Party. They did everything so I was at a loss as to how to help or what to do. Then it came to me...
PARTY FAVORS!
I decided to make Over the Hill Pill Bottle party favors to give each of the guests at the end of the party. My small way of saying thank you.
So I washed up some pill bottles I had been saving just to have on hand for some sort of project and this was the perfect time to use them. While they were drying I worked on the labels and when they were ready and printed I attached them to the bottles. Next they needed pills so I filled some of them with mini M&M's and the others were filled with Skittles. 
These little party favors were easy to make and so much fun to give away. Just what the Doctor Ordered!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...