Sunday, June 27, 2021

DIY Cards ====> Father's Day & Anniversary

 Pardon my photography. Apparently I did not check the quality of my pictures before I gave these cards away so no chance for do~overs however I decided to post them anyway as a little creative inspiration. 
The shirt and tie card is just simple Origami. I love paper folding so this was a fun card to make. As for the Anniversary card, it was easy too. A few paper punched hearts along with jewels for a bit of sparkle, connected with hand drawn lines and finished with a hand written title is perfect for a special event such as an Anniversary. 
These ideas could work for many other occasions as well so I hope they will inspire new and fun ideas.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...