Friday, November 20, 2020

Thanksgiving Count Down: getting organized

Checklists are my favorite way to stay organized, especially for a holiday or event. Spiral notebooks are what I like to use to jot down my initial thoughts in a somewhat orderly fashion because there is plenty of room to doodle, although, I do like to make printable templates too. My planner comes in handy as well so there are list everywhere.  
The doodled boxes are used for grocery and shopping lists, cleaning schedules, head counts, craft ideas, game suggestions, decorating reminders and menus. You name it, I have a list for it. In fact, there is even a box for my Thanksgiving playlist. 
The songs are always changing however this is the most current list which I thought I would share in case you need some ideas. Hope you find a song or two you like. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...