Monday, May 4, 2020

MAY the FOURTH

It is hard to resist a little Starwars fun today in light of the date.  
Last week I discovered a canister full of 100 Glow Sticks in my party supply drawer. It had never been opened and I was not even sure how old they were or if they would still work so I tried one. To my surprise it lit right up so I have already started making plans to use them this summer however I thought it would be fun to make a couple Star Wars lightsabers and a little sign today since it is May 4th.
And, now that we have a festive Lightsaber Sign it might be a good night to watch a Star Wars movie.
Or maybe make some Storm Trooper desserts?
Just a few ideas of things to do today.

Happy Monday!
{ and MAY the FOURTH be with YOU! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...