Wednesday, June 26, 2019

We Still Do ~ BBQ : 60th Wedding Anniversary

Last Saturday we celebrated our parents 
60th Wedding Anniversary
with a family BBQ in their backyard.
Our theme was a We Still Do ~ Denim & Diamonds BBQ and since my sisters and I do not live near by it was also another Party on Wheels. In other words, we prepare everything at our homes such as decorations, food, supplies, etc. and then load up and deliver the party to their house.
The planning and preparation actually started about two months ago and was a lot of fun. 
We displayed our Mothers Wedding Dress on a trellis along with a collage I create with photos from their wedding album and their 50th Anniversary party. Our mom is an amazing  quilter so we also displayed a variety of family photos on ribbon that I stretched across my standing quilt hoop. 
I bedazzled some mini clothes pins I had to clip the pictures to the ribbon. 
I asked Mr. Wonderful if he would make a Photo Booth Frame for the party and he delivered! He thought the frame needed some flowers in the corners so we reused the flowers from the  tea party Bee Hives Miss E and I made this spring which did add a nice touch.  
There is much more to share so I will be back soon with more decorations, fun favors and of course food. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...