Saturday, June 29, 2019

We Still Do BBQ: food

Last weekend was Denim & Diamonds 60th Anniversary Celebration for our parents. We held the BBQ in their backyard which really works great and is just beautiful. 
My sister and I made snacks to serve during the afternoon along with assorted beverages.   
Fresh homemade buttered Popcorn and Caramel Corn were on my list to make
The tags were quick and fun to make. I piled up all the bags of caramel corn in the cute tin tray which was from my sister. 
Once everyone arrived we set up the buffet for dinner. 
My sister and I made all the food except for the meat which our husbands did for us. We made a variety of salads to go with the meat which included a Mediterranean Pasta Salad, a Ramen Noodle Cabbage Slaw, Corn Salad and the Peanut Pasta Salad. 
Homemade Cornbread Muffins and Watermelon were also on the menu.
There is just one more post to share about our 60th Anniversary Celebration, which you may have already guessed....the Desserts! I will be back to share what we served and our unique cake challenge.

Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. bbq grill restoration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...