Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Heirloom hankie baby bonnet

Sunday afternoon Miss E and I attended the sweetest baby shower for one of our dear friends. It was so much fun. They had thought of everything, right down to the last detail!
About a month before the shower the gender was revealed so we knew they were having a little girl. Miss E and I had a fun time shopping and wrapping up the gifts however there was one other small gift I wanted to give her.
Years ago I used to make Wedding Hankie Baby Bonnets as shower gifts for the babies of my friends who were expecting however I had not made one for a long time, until  now. This was the perfect opportunity to start making them again. This time though, instead of wrapping it in a standard box, I made a keepsake explosion box to hold the bonnet and reveal the poem that goes with it.
The food was beautiful as well as delicious!
The decorations were adorable!
So many precious details which also included a pink candy bar, hand painted chalkboard, heirloom table, photo booth, and the list goes on. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of everything because we were busy playing fun and creative baby shower games. 
It was a shower to remember and we are looking forward to meeting little Miss Margaret Grace!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that baby shower looks like it was beautiful and fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures. -Lu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...