Saturday, March 9, 2019

Celebrating Success

What better way to celebrate exciting news than with a toast, a delicious dinner and a chocolate dessert?!
It was just Miss E and me for our celebration dinner so I made our favorite chicken salad. Once we sat down to eat we had so much fun I didn't even think about taking a picture to share however I have posted it before so you can find a photo here. After we finished eating I cleared the table while Miss E whipped up her wonderful Molten Lava Cakes.
Oh my goodness, they are divine.
She only makes them when it is just the two of us since the boys are not as fond of rich desserts as we are.
We eat them straight from the oven, of course, sometimes with powdered sugar sprinkled on top and always with a generous scoop of ice cream.
It was the perfect celebration dinner!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...