Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Barn Quilt

A new Barn Quilt just in time for the Christmas season!
The goal was to have it completed and hung by December 1st although it was actually just hung yesterday.
The board was not cut perfectly square however I was anxious and started anyway. I was told it can be fixed but it is fine for now. After I started painting I thought the red seemed a bit bright but it was chalk paint so once it dried it was perfect.
To give it an aged/worn look I gave it a light sanding. 
There is still decorating left to do but at least my new
Ohio Star Barn Quilt
is finished and shining brightly on our front porch.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, that Ohio Star turned out so cute! I like the pattern and the color. Such a great decoration for multiple holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...