Saturday, May 19, 2018

Royal Wedding Viewing Parties

Miss E and I were up early today to watch the Royal Wedding live
so I prepared a Tea for Two!
I got a little behind on my baking schedule so did not get the Royal Sugar Cookies all frosted in time for the wedding but they were still cute and tasted great.
This is the little tea table I set up for our
Royal Wedding Viewing Party ~ Tea for Two. 
Since Harry and Meghan chose an Elderflower Wedding Cake I decided to make some festive Elderflower Royal Wedding Cupcakes for the occasion.
I was a little nervous to try a flavor I was not familiar with especially since I was taking some of the cupcakes to another Royal Wedding Viewing Party later in the morning.
I am happy to report the cupcakes got great reviews. I can only imagine how amazing Harry and Meghan's Wedding Cake must have been. 
I also made some mascarpone filled strawberries. I thought they looked like little crowns.
Her Majesty The Queen stopped by our second Royal Wedding viewing party!
It was a Royally fun day!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Your cookies and cupcakes were so perfect and the strawberries were adorable!!! "The Crown" just goes on and on........ :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...