Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PTI {pardon the interruption}

I am interrupting my regularly scheduled post to share
the Grand Surprise
that was waiting for me when I arrived home.
Apparently the hubs decided our 80's wallpaper was coming down THIS week!
Yes, that's right, the last of the dusty blue and mauve, that was so popular back in the day, is finally off the walls in the master bedroom.
I am so happy about having it removed as it was long overdue. I was gone during most of the mess however from what I could tell it didn't take long to strip the walls, then clean up and put everything somewhat back in place.  Now the walls are bright and ready for some paint but that will have to wait until at least January.
So stay tuned for more Master Bedroom Makeover progress.
Until then I have one more Thanksgiving recap post and then onto holiday crafts and baking.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That guy is a whirlwind!! Never a dull moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...