Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bundtlettes & Rolls

I baked some goodies to take to a
Saturday Morning Family Coffee Klatch
at my younger sisters house today. 
First I made Almond Poppy Seed Bundtlettes drizzled with an orange glaze and then topped with toasted almond slices.
{ which I decided to add after I took the photo above }
I also baked some Pecan Breakfast Rolls covered in a honey vanilla glaze which are similar to cinnamon rolls however they have a lighter texture than traditional cinnamon rolls and take less time to make.
It was a wonderful relaxed morning sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee and tea, nibbling on treats and chatting it up while unbeknownst to us, 
afternoon had replaced morning and before we knew it
it was time to bid adieu, however, 
I think we would all agree 
that we had savored every minute of our day together
as we always do. 

For the Pecan Breakfast Roll recipe go here.


from my list of one thousand gifts

:: family time :: laughter :: relaxation :: good coffee :: tasty snacks :: hospitality :: sharing :: quality time :: 


Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the coffee klatch was wonderful and hopefully will happen again, next time with AA present! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! So glad we spent the time together relaxing. The breakfast treats were delicious! -Lu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...