Friday, January 22, 2016

Blueberry Poppy Seed Brunch Cake .... & ....................... a SNEAK PEEK of ................

J&C's Kitchen 
Cabinet INSTALLATION !
I was in the mood to bake the night before last and had just the right amount of fresh blueberries to make this yummy Blueberry Poppy Seed Brunch Cake. This recipe was given to me years ago by my dear friend Sandy and I have made it many times. It is not only a favorite recipe to make and serve but I love that it is handwritten on a recipe card which makes it just that much more special. 
This brunch cake is easy to make and is delicious for breakfast or anytime for that matter. As you can see it was a Pillsbury Bake off Winner so you don't have to take my word for it and can find a copy of the recipe here.
Below
Here is a little sneak peek at the installation of J&C's DIY custom kitchen cabinets, subway tile and flooring. 
The excitement is building as the 
BIG REVEAL
of the newly completed kitchen 
including 
before and after photos
is 
COMING SOON!!

1 comment:

  1. The blueberry cake makes my mouth water! I should have eaten breakfast before I looked at it. J&C must be very excited to see the kitchen so close to done. The tile is beautiful and I see the stove matches. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...