Saturday, December 26, 2015

Santa Hat Cake Pops ~ Christmas Eve

My first attempt at 
Cake Pops!
I really wanted to make something fun for Christmas Eve and thought 
Santa Hat Cake Pops 
would be quick and easy
and I'm sure they are for the most part 
although my timing was certainly not the best { very last minute }
however I did get them finished 
just in the 
"Nick" of time! 
Once the cake pops were made I wasn't quite sure how to serve them and because it was  Christmas Eve I had very little time left to get creative on the presentation so the first thing I did was covered each with a very little clear cellophane bag and closed each with a silver twisty tie. I then grabbed a red solo cup, weighted the bottom with a small bag of crushed walnut shells and cut a round of styrofoam to fit in the cup. Once I had the Santa Hats arranged I wrapped cellophane around the cup and tied a red ribbon around it to hold it in place. It worked fine however there is definitely room for improvement. 
Next time I will definitely set aside a little more time for production and most important, make them earlier in December. I think overall with more time and practice the process will become easier, I will gain more confidence in my cake pops skills and the end result will hopefully be a little more polished.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You may want to improve your process, but the these finished cake pops look perfect to me!!! Stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...