Monday, December 28, 2015

SNOW & homemade MARSHMALLOWS

It SNOWED here yesterday afternoon
and what better way to warm up than sitting by the fire with a cute mug filled with hot cocoa and homemade Marshmallows!!
These homemade marshmallows and cocoa were a Christmas gift from a friend. I had never tasted a homemade marshmallow before and I must say they are amazing! So much better than anything I have ever had from the store. I think I will need to try making a batch since these will be gone soon. 
And here's a little oxymoron...
SNOW & Fuchsia's!
Not typically a winter flower so thought it would be fun to get a picture.
We keep watering and they keeping blooming. 
I suppose we should put them in the shed until spring however we are enjoying the little spots of color on the porch along with the Christmas lights.
Have a cozy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Having a blooming outdoor fuchsia in the winter is so unusual and I am amazed! What a green thumb you have. The homemade marshmallows look so dense and delicious. Eating one must be a wonderful experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...