Sunday, December 27, 2015

Cranberry Brie Tartlets ~ Christmas 2015

This festive little appetizer turned out a little different than originally planned. After the phyllo shells were baked I intended on filling each cup with a piece of brie and putting them back in the oven to melt the cheese however when I opened the round of Brie it was not at all what I expected. In my rush to pick up a few last minute groceries at the store I obviously did not notice the fine print on the Brie label. It looked very similar to what I always buy but to my surprise I had picked up "spreadable" Brie instead of a regular round. Since I was running out of time and had already made the cranberry topping I decided to try it so I filled the cups and topped each with the cranberry orange sauce. The results were great. They looked and tasted very similar to my original recipe and were so quick and easy I am sure I will make them again. 
Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to the tartlets being delicious. Also very dainty and cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...