Tuesday, June 25, 2013

GRAD party favors {part 2}

I came up with this party favor idea in 2003, for our first high school graduation party, as a fun way to thank our guests for stopping by and have made them now for all 4 of our HS graduation celebrations. I use fun foam for the mortar board and the buttons, print my message on paper which I cut into strips the same size as the satin ribbon, fill the cups with matching jelly beans and then stack them near the front door so that guests can take one as they leave. These easy and fun party favors also double as table decorations, which is always a bonus!

Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

  1. Darn! I forgot to pick up my mortar board on the way out!! No jelly beans for me :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...