Thursday, June 27, 2013

GRAD party decorations {DIY: banners, chalkboards, pom poms & posters}

These are a couple of the indoor banners I made for the GRAD party.
I updated my new chalkboard with Miss E's senior quote, made a lazy susan chalkboard, which is really fun, and also made small chalkboards to use to label the food.
I made orange pom poms for Miss E's college theme table and some green and white pom poms that we hung from the arched trellis over our gate to the backyard. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the decorated gate.
In addition to the traditional high school graduation poster, this year I also made some large black and white family photo posters and hung them both outside and inside.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the posters with photos of the growing up years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...