Sunday, June 9, 2013

banana poppyseed {mini} cupcakes

I made some cupcakes yesterday and was able to get a few photos {four to be exact but unfortunately only one that was blog worthy} before we took them with us to our friends house for dessert. I decided on banana poppy seed cupcakes after hearing about some that were served at a retirement party last week. They sounded so good I knew immediately that I wanted to make some, however, there was one small problem, I  could not find a recipe anywhere so I had to come up with my own and had very little time to do so. As you may have noticed in the picture I also baked some classic vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting to take along as another choice and also for back up since I wasn't sure how my banana poppyseed cupcakes would turn out or even taste for that matter. I am happy to report though that the reviews are in and my new cupcakes were a success! YAY!! I will try and get the recipe posted later in the month when things slow down a bit. 

Happy June!

2 comments:

  1. You are a cupcake Queen!!!! That's for sure!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, because I am actually eager of reading this blog's post to be updated regularly. It includes fastidious material.

    Feel free to visit my weblog manual plastic strapping tools

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...