Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Royal Hawaiian" creations

"Royal Hawaiian Tea" 
PARTY FAVORS!

Each guest was given a folder that included the tea party program, playlist, menu, a map of Hawaii, a poem and some interesting trivia. A card was printed with their Hawaiian name and inserted in tiny slits inside the folder on the bottom left. On the right side a "mahalo" card was inserted. I used my "Aloha" graphic on the cover to carry over the theme from the plane tickets. The folders were embellished with glitter, a rhinestone, rainbow ribbon and their plane ticket seat number was attached. Other party favors included boxes of Hawaiian Host Maui chocolates (available locally), their own personalized Aloha bingo card and Hawaiian Lei's. 

CANDLES & MATCH BOXES


These sweet candles and match boxes were also party favors. I made them out of maps, tour guides and advertisements I had collected on trips to Maui. I used rainbow ribbon, a ticket stub, glitter and rhinestone jewels to embellish the candles and match boxes. Each guests plane ticket seat number was stamped and attached to the candle and used as a seat marker. 

The 
"CROWN"


I made this crown for the guest of honor. I used my collage again to continue the theme throughout the party. To make my collage, the crown, banner and signs I used old magazines and recycled grocery bags. Again I embellished with rhinestone jewels, glitter and natural rafia.  

For more tropical tea party ideas go to: Royal Hawaiian Tea

MAHALO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...