Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Lunch in the COUNTRY

The South Shore Cafe….
…my new, favorite place for coffee, lunch and sweet treats!
Smith BERRY BARN :: farm & market
 …another new favorite place across the street from the South Shore Cafe!
I am told they have berry picking, gifts, treats
and
milkshakes, ice~cream & espresso!
I love it all! These wonderful little country gems are getting harder to find as the urban sprawl continues to take over these wonderful farms. The food was great, the atmosphere is priceless and the staff  is amazing. I also found out that they go all out for the holidays so of course I do not want to miss out on that. I will be back in the fall to experience it all! 

Be sure and check it out!
❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...