Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Bride~to~Be/Wedding ==> DIY zipper pouch

Last week was a busy week with lots of family events going on including wedding dress shopping with our Bride~to~Be. A little gift for the special occasion seemed like a fun idea and the first thing that came to mind was to make a special Zipper Pouch
Time was short so I pulled out my stash of white fabrics as well as a variety of bridal prints and a bunch of  coordinating trims. The hardest part was narrowing down all the options. Miss E was a big help with that and in the end, classic white it was. 
Once everything was cut and ready to sew I began to think the inside needed a little extra something so I decided to make a small pocket. Next I printed the words “I Do”, ironed them on and then sewed the pocket to the inside. After the pouch/clutch was finished, Miss E and I tucked a special gift inside for the Bride~to~Be. 
This Zipper Pouch could be used again on the Wedding Day and maybe even for the Honeymoon as well. So many options. 
After the Bridal Dress Shopping we met the family for a wonderful dinner and, to our surprise, a 40th Wedding Anniversary celebration as well! Marriage turned out to be the theme of the weekend.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...