Tuesday, May 4, 2021

StormTrooper cupcakes

Call me nuts but I could not resist making a small batch of Storm Trooper Cupcakes for May 4th which to some is the official, or perhaps unofficial, Star Wars day. Either way it is fun to come up with something creative to make that is theme related and this year it was cupcakes. 
This is not the first time I have made Storm Trooper desserts. Several years ago I made a Storm Trooper Cake for a college graduation party as well as some matching cupcakes. Of course this time there was no pressure because it was all for fun. 
These are chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting and a marshmallow on top. The faces I drew on freehanded using a food safe pen.  Easy, peasy. 
Since it will just be a party for two here this small batch of Storm Troopers should be plenty for  our dessert. 

May the FOURTH be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...