Friday, September 4, 2020

Bride to Be CROWN

A crown or tiara is one of my favorite things to make for the guest of honor at special events. Recently I had a chance to make one for my niece to wear at her Bridal Shower.
I usually draw and cut several prototypes, as shown above, before I know exactly what I want a crown or tiara to look like and that I think will work. Two of the sample crowns were made from my sketch below.
This time I was having trouble deciding so I asked for Miss E's opinion and we both agreed on the tiara style. We had a winner! From there I traced and cut it out of some of my favorite opaque plastic and then added letters, jewels and glitter. I gathered some tulle on my sewing machine for the back and tied a long piece of satin ribbon into a bow but left the ends long. Once everything was ready I glued the parts to a white and silver metallic headband.
We set it at her place at the table along with a special Bridal Shower Face Mask. A special crown for the beautiful Bride to Be. 

For more Crown ideas you can go to:
Bridal Shower Crowns here 
or
All Crowns here.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...