Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bridal Shower fun & games

A
Crown 
for the 
Bride to Be!
Bridal Shower seemed like the perfect occasion for a crown so I decided to make this one out of chicken wire since it fit our theme so well. 
The apron and tablerunner were gifts for the Bride. I used the blue fabric, which has a bird motif,  in both projects. The floral fabric was also used as a tablecloth for the beverage table and the plaid as a tablerunner on the main table. 
We made a "daisy pen" for each guest to use for our games that required writing and as a party favor. The stem on the Bride's pen was wrapped in white ribbon with a bow tied under the flower. 
For another game we played, each guest needed a "Ring Pop". To make them extra special we wrapped each one in a white box with a yellow ribbon and set one at each place setting at the table. The brides "ring pop" was placed in an actual ring box that was blue.
Since our table was so long I decided we needed more than one flower arrangement so I arranged the flowers in mismatched jars and vases and placed several on the table. For the centerpiece I placed cut lemons in the water which tied in with our theme. I also made an arrangement for the dessert table and a small one that fit in the coffee drink crate.
To make the Bride~to~Be banner resemble daisy's I cut the middle circles from the yellow gingham paper I used on the invitations, white for the outer edge and I printed letters for the center. The Bride banner was made with coordinating card stock.
And, as a finishing touch, Lemon Drops.
A fun shower for an extra special
Bride~to~Be!!! 


3 comments:

  1. It's so fun to 'relive' the party through the photos. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, Jennifer!! Awesome! Beautiful party, obviously planned and executed with lots of love. And CLEVERNESS! (favorite thing: that vintage tablecloth...can't believe how fantastically that coordinated in a quirky, fun way!) Pat yourself on the back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maggie! I had lots of fun planning it. And I agree, I love how the tablecloth fit in with the theme and colors so well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...