Thursday, January 2, 2020

Better Late than Never....DIY Christmas Gift Tags

December is always so busy that it is hard to find time to get everything posted here so over the next few days I hope to get caught up. First off are these fun little DIY Christmas Gift Tags.
I like to have gift tags that match/coordinate with my wrapping paper whenever possible but sometimes, for whatever reason, I cannot find what I want in the stores and that was the case for this particular roll of paper. It is times like this when it is just faster, easier and more fun to make my own.
These were created with things I had on hand which were scraps of paper, stamps, embossing powder, embossing roller, string, punches and glitter. 
As you can see they are very simple which made them quick and easy to assemble. 
A festive little gift tag to coordinate with the wrapping paper and bow. 

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...