Saturday, January 11, 2020

30 minute Dinner Rolls

What could be better than homemade soup and hot rolls for dinner on a cold and rainy evening? The menu sounds great however soup and rolls usually require extra time to prepare and cook, depending on the recipe of course. I know mine takes longer which makes it impossible with a busy schedule.
On days when we are short on time, like last Thursday, I made 30 minute Dinner Rolls which honestly only took 30 minutes from start to finish. The first time might take a few extra minutes but after that it should be pretty close to thirty minutes. It will also depend on how long you knead the dough and let the rolls raise before baking. Since I was in a hurry I chose the least amount of time for both and they turned out fine. Another great thing about this recipe is you do not need a mixer although you can use one if you prefer as long as you have a dough hook for kneading. I decided to forgo my mixer this time and found that it did not take any extra time to stir and knead it myself. 
These rolls were so good hot out of the oven and were perfect with our soup. They also keep well and are wonderful the next day. If you want to make these rolls you can find the recipe I used at Spend With Pennies

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...