Saturday, February 2, 2019

You Request ~ We Deliver!

This week we had to temporarily restrict access to two rooms in our house due to
Radioactive Iodine - 131 treatment. 
As a reminder to us I decided to make signs to put on the doors and areas that are off limits, primarily 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
I thought Pink would be perfect and of course Sparkles.
Between my stash of craft paper and stickers and Miss E's I found everything I needed to create a couple signs.
The Low Iodine Diet continues for one more day however we have
now added
Delivery Service.
Since we cannot enter the room I set up a small table in the doorway of the bedroom next to the restricted bedroom to set meals, snacks, mail or even special requests on.  Some things cannot be touched without wearing disposable gloves so those are handy if needed and I also made a little chalkboard to warn everyone the table is off limits. We deliver just about anything including jam to put on Iodine crackers for an afternoon snack.
LID Lunch: Apples, Carrots, Avocado, Pico de Gallo and Meringue Cookies. 
A sign for the restricted bathroom.
Isolation is not fun but this treatment makes it necessary so we are making the best of it while it lasts

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...