Sunday, February 17, 2019

my BLOGiversary ~ Celebrating the GREAT 8!!

It is hard to believe that it has now been 8 years since I published my very first blog post. Everything from recipes to home improvement projects and a lot in between. Many things have changed over eight years which keeps me on my toes. Shortly after I started blogging something new was introduce called Pinterest which became extremely popular and then came Instagram. Both great ways to keep connected with my readers. 
Here are some FUN FACTS from the Grand Surprise over the past year:

 TOP 5 POSTS 
1. Lemon Cream~Cheese Croissants
2. Quinoa Salad
3. Waterfall, Lights, Plants, Skirt
4. Mexican Rice
5. Heirloom Easter Eggs

Audience ~ Top 10 Countries
1. United States
2. Canada
3. Russia
4. France
5. Australia
6. United Kingdom
7. Germany
8. Sweden
9. Mexico
10. South Africa

My 1st POST:
sNOw Kidding...

Total number of Posts to Date:
893
Thank you to my family, friends, followers and everyone who stops by to visit my blog. I appreciate all of your comments, emails and words of encouragement!!

Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love following your blog and posts! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Love, Lu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...