Saturday, August 25, 2018

Stuffed Bell Peppers

The garden is full of beautiful ripe tomatoes. The hubs likes to make tomato sauce each season so we always have a lot to use over the winter. I also try and use them in my cooking every chance I get since they are so delicious fresh from vine.
This week I picked a zucchini and some tomatoes to use in these Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Fresh garden produce makes everything taste so much better. At least I like to think so.
Lots of veggies, brown and white rice mixed with hamburger and cheese all stuffed into bell peppers. { It just occurred to me....maybe we should grow our own big bell peppers next year?? I just might suggest that. }
Topped with more cheese!
And baked to perfection.
I made a big batch so we had leftovers which was nice. Such an easy weeknight dinner.

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! I love those!!!! Home grown produce is the best . Tastes so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I think you would have fun growing some produce.

      Delete
    2. I would love to grow some produce ... can’t do it in an apartment :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...