Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fried Egg Wrap

It does not happen often but I was alone for breakfast last Saturday. The Hubs left early to referee at the Rip City 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament at the Rose Quarter Campus and Miss E went out for brunch with her cousin. So what to do for breakfast? Skip it or make a lovely mess in the kitchen?
After choosing the later my first thought was to make a fabulous pastry of some sort but quickly decided instead to make something fast and simple which required very little clean up. 
So I started with a fried egg which I thought would be perfect wrapped around some slices of avocado and leftover quinoa. I thought I would spice it up with a little salsa and then added a few fresh picked blueberries from our garden on the plate and....Voila...
...my Fried Egg Wrap was born. 

Have a great Weekend! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...