Friday, January 26, 2018

Dessert Please!

It was my turn to bring dessert for our Thursday night ladies dinner. As usual I could not decide what to make so I made two.
Since our dinner is prepared for us each week by the husband of the hostess I wanted to make something I know he likes which is German Chocolate cake. I only had two hours to bake two desserts so I needed quick and easy recipes. I started with this German Chocolate Brownie Tart which fit the bill.
While the tart was in the oven I pulled out some homemade raspberry freezer jam to thaw while I started on a Raspberry Jelly Roll Cake for the girls. 
The timing was perfect. The jelly roll was ready for the oven when the tart came out and while it cooled I made the toppings. 
Both desserts were packed and ready to go just in time. Dinner was great as usual and we all had a little slice of each dessert. Mission accomplished!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...